Since our incorporation in 1989 we have become a significant force in the electrical accessory market. We’re proud to be a British based, family-run business, with an excellent track record of listening to what our customers need and providing the right solution every time.
Click Scolmore prides itself on the innovative new products we are constantly developing which enhance the comprehensive ranges available. To ensure this information is readily available check out the latest catalogues that provides a snapshot of all new additions when they become available.
Elucian by Click® brings to the market a comprehensive Consumer Unit and Circuit Protection range. Covering a broad range of installations and offers a number of features and benefits that will enhance the products’ convenience, flexibility and safety properties.
Click Smart+, Scolmore’s leading smart home brand, has been created to simplify and streamline your home life via the use of integrated technology. Click Smart+ boasts an elite range of smart home products. Utilising Zigbee technology & WIFI to offer smart home solutions to new and existing wiring installations.
Simple connectivity and control With the emphasis now on flexibility And ease of installation many Building design projects are now Focussing on products and services That can adapt to changing Legislation, energy efficiency and The ever changing needs of the client.
Quality assured, bespoke product service in addition to our own branded ranges of electrical products we do offer a bespoke product service to a number of our oem customers. Such products include urea mouldings, inserts for accessory products, pressed steel components, and many more
Since our incorporation in 1989 we have become a significant force in the electrical accessory market. We’re proud to be a british based, family-run business, with an excellent track record of listening to what our customers need and providing the right solution every time.
Manufactured to the highest quality levels in our industry. Our new product development team are constantly tracking market trends, building regulations and approval standards so we can increase our product range to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Scolmore® prides itself on the innovative new products we are constantly developing which enhance the comprehensive ranges available. Click here to see all of our latest products.
Scolmore the click® essentials group of products comprises those items that you will find in a wide variety of installations. Products such as junction boxes, flush mounted switch and socket boxes.
Click here to find out who your contact is for your country
Among the significant changes included in the Amendment 2 to BS 7671:2018 (18th edition of the IET Wiring Regulations) is a new requirement for Arc Fault Detection Devices (AFDDs) in AC final circuits supplying socket-outlets in some types of higher risk residential buildings.
Regulation 421.1.7 now requires that AFDDs conforming to BS EN 62606 shall be provided for single phase AC final circuits supplying socket-outlets with rated current not exceeding 32 A in the following:
- Higher Risk Residential Buildings (HRRB)
- Houses of multiple occupancy (HMO)
- Purpose-built student accommodation
- Care homes
HRRBs are assumed to be residential buildings over 18 m in height or in excess of six storeys, whichever is met first.
For all other premises, the use of AFDDs conforming to BS EN 62606 is recommended for single phase AC final circuits supplying socket-outlets not exceeding 32 A. Where used, AFDDs shall be placed at the origin of the circuit to be protected.
Amendment 2 was published on 28 March 2022 and comes into full force on 28th September 2022. Scolmore is pleased to announce that it has added a comprehensive range of AFDDs to its Elucian by Click consumer unit and protective devices collection.
The new range comprises Type A 1 Pole + Neutral True 6 kA B Curve & C Curve 30 mA Trip AFDDs with integral RCBOs, which are available in 6 A, 10 A, 16 A, 20 A, 32 A & 40 A, complete with 450 mm neutral out tails.
Key features and benefits of the Elucian AFDDs with integral RCBOs are as follows:
- Arc fault detection – providing a form of protection that pre-existing devices that are mandatory as part of the 18th edition wiring regulations cannot provide.
- Fault reporting – reports 5 different types of fault conditions. Each fault condition has its own unique LED flashing sequence pattern that signifies the reason why the AFDD has tripped.
- Self-Test – inbuilt self-test function to ensure the device is fully operational.
- Green LED Indication – for a clear, visual representation of the flashing sequence to determine fault condition.
- BS EN 62606 & BS EN 61009-1 Compliant – to cover the general rules and requirements for Arc Fault Detection Devices & Residual current operated circuit-breakers with integral overcurrent protection.
- Range Available – 6 A, 10 A, 16 A, 20 A, 32 A & 40 A to completely harmonise with the existing range of Elucian RCBOs.
- B & C Trip Curves Available – to cover both short circuit trip times.
- 18 mm Single Width Size – to harmonise with the existing range of Elucian RCBOs and circuit-breakers, only taking up a single din rail space to fit seamlessly into the Elucian range or any existing Elucian installation.
- Neutral Out Tails – 450 mm length supplied as standard.
Full details of the Elucian by Click consumer units range can be viewed on the Scolmore website - https://www.scolmore.com/products/elucian/
The Elucian brochure can be downloaded here - https://www.scolmore.com/_pdfs/elucian-brochure.pdf
Testing requirements and USB socket-outletsAre you having to deal with problems with USB socket-outlets that have been ...
Click adds unpopulated consumer units to Elucian rangeScolmore continues to expand its Elucian consumer unit range to provide ...
Scolmore expands USB-C socket outlet rangeThe proliferation of connected devices continues and with it the need for fast, ...
Click Scolmore adds lifesaving device to Mode collectionScolmore continues to develop and expand its Click wiring accessories range to ...